Sunday, October 13, 2013

Family Session - Burnhams

My sister came to visit me for Canadian Thanksgiving, and we decided it would be the best time to do a family photo session. So we got everyone ready, packed up all the props, headed out the door and made the trek to this beautiful park that had this gorgeous pond. I snapped 10 photos total before I heard a big splash and I turn around to see my sister, Maren, jumping in the water and grabbing her baby daughter, Zoe, out of the water. At this point I figured we were done, but Maren just stripped her down and started to air out Zoe's clothes! It ended up working out in the end, just not exactly the way we wanted it to. HAH! (I laugh now, but I was shaking so badly, and felt like I was going to puke for 30 minutes after Zoe fell in the water).






7 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB Jenny!!!! They look beautiful. What a scare about Zoe!!! Your newborn shoots are fabulous as well. I wish you lived close to us to take pics :) I've been trying to do our family pics ourselves. No good ones yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this session! my favourite is the last one of J, N, and E . . . so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing. Seriously so good. And of course Zoe falls in the water! Glad she is okay! This family is so freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome Jenny!!! You'd never know you had a major set back! Gorgeous shots of a gorgeous family! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're great Jenny!! Those pictures are all beautiful.
    1st of all, I love Ellie's socks and shoes. 2nd, Zoe in the basket is perfect. 3rd, the boys are looking handsomer than ever and I love the brothers picture.
    4th - looking at these pictures is making it sink it that I haven't seen you all in a really long time and it is making sad and excited to see you in the future. I think I'll cry when you two make it back to alberta and I get to give you all big squeeze hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These turned out SOOOO great! I love Noah's face in the first family picture and I can't believe how OLD Zamelia looks! And all those teeth! And I am jealous of her hair..she can be soaking wet (how scary!) one second and then after a few minutes of airing out have those beautiful curls!! Good work. I love the coloring. Can I book you for a year from now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful Jenny!! You'd never know the set back you had. Great job on the outfits Maren (although I'm not surprised - you guys always look cute!)

    ReplyDelete